A TOOL THAT WORKS AS HARD AS YOU DO
- Autel is the ONLY manufacturer that offers a folding, compact drone that captures video in 8K in H.265 or H.264. Allowing it’s users to capture more detail or crisp high-energy movement not possible with other drones.
- Data, it’s yours and we respect that/ We do not capture images, flight logs, personal information etc to send back to a foreign country. What youshare is your choice and anything you upload stays on a server in the United States.
- Airspace guidance. We never lock you out of using your drone. Built-in software provides guidance to make informed decisions, as the pilot, to make the correct and safe decisions on where and when to fly. This is a tool, and it has to work when you need it to. Same goes with firmware. Autel Robotics never stops you from taking off due to a missed firmware update. Dismiss the notification and choose when it is convenient for you to perform the update.
STOP DEALING WITH LOST CABLES, BROKEN PHONES FORCED FIRMWARE UPDATES, FALSE NFZ AND DATA PRIVACY.
- HD LIVE VIEW 3.3″ OLED SCREEN BUILT-IN
- UP TO 4.3 MILES OF RANGE
- NO FORCED FIRMWARE UPDATES
- BUILT-IN OLED SCREEN IS STANDARD
- GPS, GLONASS AND COMPUTER VISION NAVIGATION
- FLIGHT MODES FOR ANY JOB
- BUILT-IN MISSION PLANNER IS STANDARD
- SDK FOR 3RD PARTY INTEGRATION
- COMPACT AND FOLDING
professional film creators will find camera controls and features that they have come to expect as the industry standard. Capable of cpaturing 6K Video up to 30fps and 4K video up to 60fps, our EVO II PRO Features built-in HDR bracketing and HRD video, 10-12 bit recording, H.265 codec, and A-LOG gamma curve.
Several features of EVO II Dual makes it an excellent tool for investigators who build their cases based on accuracy. With the ability to product 8K 24fps RGB video and up to 640×512 30Hz thermal recording, investigators can view and capture a 360-degree of the site on EVO II Dual’s remote controller.
In the industry of engineers, contractors, and project managers, it’s essential that your drone works as hard as you do and can capture even the smallest details in real-time. Features such as EVO II Dual’s Picture In Picture mode can record up to 1080p at 30fps and overlays thermal imaging to standard RGD footage, allowing the pilot to view both simultaneously.
- Internal Battery with 4-hours of runtime
- All day power via Micro-USB port
- Shock and drop resistant
- Standard SMA antenna connection for larger antennas
- Compact and portable to take with you anywhere
- Display up to 3 devices at one-time while using Android
THE PROFESSIONAL AERIAL ACCESSORY
Live Deck is the wirless video transmission solution. Enabling you to stream the live feed from any EVO through HDMI. Ethernet or USB without being connected to the original remote. Live Deck allows the pilot to position themselves to keep line of sight of the drone and fly accurately, while the feed can be displayed miles away for situational awareness. This is an absolute first in this industry for portable, easy to use and inexpensive UAV systems.